10-karat gold diamond earring
The delicate lines of Hirotaka Inoue's 'Gossamer' collection are inspired by the effect of sunlight when refracted through dewy spiderwebs. Handmade in Japan, this earring is cast from 10-karat gold in an organically contoured hoop. It's detailed with a floating diamond-studded bar that shimmers through the open shape.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 5cm / 2.1in
- Width: 2cm / 1.1in
- Round brilliant-cut SI diamonds, total weight: 0.12-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.