Dawn Candy Chevalier 18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Ileana Makri's 'Dawn Candy Chevalier' ring is arranged with an evil eye motif - the ancient Greek symbol dates back nearly four thousand years and is best known for its protective energy. Hand-cast from 18-karat gold, it's set with a mix of brown and white diamonds contrasted by colorful tsavorites, a single sapphire at the "pupil" and a halo of vibrant emeralds around the edge. Wear it as a signet on your pinky.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- US sizing
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.6in
- Width of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.6in
- Emeralds, total weight: 1.34-carats; brown diamonds, total weight: 0.22-carats; tsavorites, total weight: 0.15-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.11-carats; sapphire, total weight: 0.05-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.