Ink printed stretch-jersey top
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. ioannes' pieces offer a unique insight into designer Johannes Boehl Cronau's process and hint at his obsession with the way different textiles interact with the human form. Made in the brand's Paris studio from figure skimming stretch-jersey, this 'Ink' top from the Spring '20 collection is defined by the artistically splattered light-green and white print. It's perfect for tucking into high-rise jeans or skirts.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Intended for a close fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Light green and white stretch-jersey
- Slips on
- 72% polyamide, 28% elastane
- Machine wash
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.