Lollipop Carnevale 18-karat gold, ceramic and diamond ring
Ippolita's founder Ippolita Rostagno is often inspired by her past work as a sculptor - she originally studied the artform at Florence's Istituto d'Arte. Showcasing the designer's love of fluid form, this 'Lollipop Carnevale' ring is cast from 18-karat gold to form five slender bands, each adorned with contrastingly-cut diamonds. The sweeps of black ceramic add a contemporary note to an otherwise classic combination.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Diamonds, total weight: 1.25-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.