14-karat rose gold, quartz and diamond ring
- 6 (sold out)
- 7 (sold out)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. JIA JIA believes in the healing properties of crystals, particularly the free-flowing energy that's said to move between them and the wearer. This 14-karat rose gold ring is topped with a smoky quartz - thought by some to lift negative feelings and promote emotional calmness - and set with a row of sparkling diamonds. It'll make such a thoughtful gift for a friend.
Wear it with: LOULOU STUDIO Dress.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Smoky quartz, total weight: 26.00-carats; round brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.13-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.