+ NET SUSTAIN Filles de Joie reversible cropped floral-print linen top
- US0 - Sold out
- US2 - Sold out
- US4 - Sold out
- US6 - One left
- US8 - One left
- US10 - Sold out
- US12 - One left
Johanna Ortiz's 'Filles de Joie' cropped top is designed with long ties that knot at the center of the bodice - the detail can be worn in the front or back, depending on your coverage preference. Made in her Colombian atelier from airy linen, it has flexible shirring and voluminous sleeves. Match the 'Ginger Blue' florals to the coordinating 'The Line of Descendent' midi skirt.
This product supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a close fit
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Designed to be worn multiple ways
- Cropped length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Multicolored linen
- Ties at front or back
- 100% linen; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Ginger Blue
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.