+ NET SUSTAIN Botanical Heritage tiered floral-print TENCEL midi dress
- US0 (low stock)
- US2 (low stock)
- US4 (low stock)
- US6 (sold out)
- US10 (low stock)
Ticking all the right boxes, Johanna Ortiz's 'Botanical Heritage' dress has been made locally at a production plant in Palmira, Colombia, and printed using GOTS-certified inks. Cut from TENCEL™, it has puffed Juliet sleeves and a tiered skirt that swishes so beautifully.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Multicolored TENCEL™
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% TENCEL™
- Green dry clean
- Made in Colombia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.