+ NET SUSTAIN Cave Explorer polka-dot swimsuit
- x small
- x large (low stock)
What's prettier when it comes to Johanna Ortiz's swimsuit - the uplifting 'Tangerine Tango' shade or the sweet polka-dots? Locally made in Colombia from recycled fibers and stretch, it has a plunging back and tie-fastening shoulder straps.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a long torso may wish to take the next size up
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Minimal brief coverage
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11”, bra size 32B and is wearing a size Small
- Orange and ivory stretch-recycled polyamide
- Ties at shoulders
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% elastane; lining: 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- Hand wash or green dry clean
- Designer color: Tangerine Tango
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Colombia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.