+ NET SUSTAIN Expedition belted embroidered stretch cotton-blend poplin midi dress
- US0 (low stock)
- US2 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
- US12 (sold out)
Johanna Ortiz works closely with artisans from local communities in her native Columbia to create the label's Resort '21 collection. This 'Expedition' dress is made from slightly stretchy cotton-blend poplin that's intricately embroidered and has voluminous sleeves. Use the self-tie belt to define the loose shape.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- Camel stretch cotton-blend poplin
- Concealed button and snap fastenings through front
- 93% cotton, 4% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.