+ NET SUSTAIN Geografia Botanica cropped shirred printed organic cotton-voile tapered pants
Color: Army green
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
- US12 (sold out)
Johanna Ortiz's breezy, effortless pieces are a direct result of the designer's Colombian roots. Part of the label's Resort '21 lineup, these 'Geografia Botanica' pants are sustainably made from organic cotton-voile and decorated with an abstract motif. They have a shirred high-rise waistband and loose-fitting legs that taper at the cuffs. Wear yours when heading to the beach or checking out local sights on vacation.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit, tapered at the hem
- Elasticated at the waist and hem for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Army-green and ivory organic cotton-voile
- Pull on
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Designer color: Rainforest Green
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.