+ NET SUSTAIN Rolling Hills ruffled polka-dot bikini top
- x small
- medium (low stock)
- x large (sold out)
There's always a fresh, playful element to Johanna Ortiz's swimwear, such as the ruffled neckline of this 'Rolling Hills' bikini top. Locally made in Colombia using recycled materials to minimize waste, it's patterned with classic polka-dots and striped with subtle embroidery. Wear yours with the matching briefs.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Chocolate and ivory stretch-recycled polyester
- Ties at back
- 78% recycled polyester, 22% elastane; lining: 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- Hand wash or green dry clean
- Designer color: Indian Madder
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Colombia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.