Theodora pleated velvet-trimmed cotton-poplin midi dress
Khaite's Resort '19 collection is inspired by the decadence of Paris in the late 19th century, and the influence is clear in the elegant silhouettes seen throughout the line-up. Meticulously pleated to form a flattering A-line shape, this 'Theodora' dress is cut from cotton-poplin with a deep V-neckline and swishy dropped waist. Wear your hair up to showcase the raw-edge trims along the shoulders, and fasten the burgundy velvet ties into a bow at the back.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- White cotton-poplin, burgundy velvet
- Concealed zip fastening along side, ties at back
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.