+ The Vanguard Khartoum 18-karat gold diamond ring
KHIRY Fine is sponsored by three suppliers, all of whom provided materials to its latest collection: diamonds from Hearts on Fire, emeralds from Muzo Emerald Colombia, and gold from a single mine origin source, from the Betts Group. Jameel Mohammed's unique designs for the brand are Afro-Futurist, combining African heritage and art with modernist, sculptural shapes. Modeled on the curved horns of cattle native to Sudan and a store of value among the nomadic Dinka tribe, this 'Khartoum' ring is handmade from 18-karat gold and traced with sparkling diamonds.
NET-A-PORTER is proud to be supporting the Chicago Multicultural Dance Center. NET-A-PORTER will be donating 15% of the profits* from the sale of selected KHIRY Fine jewelry, designed by former CMDC student Jameel Mohammed.
*"Profits" means the sale price of the product less operational and landing costs, including transportation fees, customs, duties, taxes, insurance, currency conversion, crating, handling and payment fees.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.5cm / 2.2in
- G-H diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.