+ The Vanguard Pavilion 18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Founded in 2016 by Jameel Mohammed, KHIRY Fine's collections take inspiration from Africa and its diaspora, and celebrates the continent's beauty, art, heritage and culture through striking design. Illuminated by sparkling diamonds, this 'Pavilion' ring is cast from 18-karat gold and set with a malachite and sizable emerald. Keep it in focus by wearing it on your middle finger.
NET-A-PORTER is proud to be supporting the Chicago Multicultural Dance Center. NET-A-PORTER will be donating 15% of the profits* from the sale of selected KHIRY Fine jewelry, designed by former CMDC student Jameel Mohammed.
*"Profits" means the sale price of the product less operational and landing costs, including transportation fees, customs, duties, taxes, insurance, currency conversion, crating, handling and payment fees.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Height of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Malachite, total weight: 8.00-carats; emerald, total weight: 3.96-carats; G-H diamond, total weight: 0.48-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.