LARKSPUR & HAWK
Illustrated 14-karat gold spinel ring
Larkspur & Hawk's 'Illustrated' ring playfully recreates the shape and texture of a turtle's shell - it's embellished with colorful spinels in a rhodium setting to mimic the reptile's unique markings. It's handmade from 14-karat gold using traditional 18th-century techniques and has an intricately carved band.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Height of Embellishment: 2.5cm / 1in
- Circumference: 5.5cm / 2.2in
- and round-cut spinels, total weight: 10.37-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.