LE 17 SEPTEMBRE
Tie-detailed wool straight-leg pants
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
LE 17 SEPTEMBRE's Eunhye Shin channels her native Korea in subtle, refined ways while designing - these pants are detailed with a delicate side tie, nodding to the bows that decorate traditional hanbok. They're cut from soft ecru wool and fall to a relaxed straight legs. Tuck in a tonal T-shirt and add chunky sandals.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Ecru wool
- Concealed snap and zip fastening at front
- 100% wool; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.