LISA MARIE FERNANDEZ
+ NET SUSTAIN Poppy knotted stretch-crepe bikini
One of Lisa Marie Fernandez's most popular styles, this flattering 'Poppy' bikini is inspired by retro lingerie. It's been locally made in NYC from stretch-crepe and includes a bandeau top with boning at the sides for structure and full-coverage high-rise briefs decorated with nautical buttons. Adjust the center ties for your perfect fit.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = XSmall
- 2 = Small
- 3 = Medium
- 4 = Large
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a D cup or above may wish to take the next size up
- High-rise briefs with full coverage
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9", bra size 34D and is wearing the designer's size 3
- Seafoam stretch-crepe
- Clasp fastening at back
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Seafoam
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition.
- Made in New York City
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.