+ NET SUSTAIN Clotilde lace-trimmed floral-print crepe de chine maxi skirt
- x small
- x large - One left
Loretta Caponi's 'Clotilde' maxi skirt has been beautifully made by local seamstresses in Tuscany. It's cut from lightweight crepe de chine patterned with ditsy florals and detailed with delicate lace that highlights the floaty, tiered silhouette. The elasticated shirred waist ensures a comfortable fit.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Maxi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Multicolored crepe de chine
- Slips on
- 100% viscose; trim: 80% cotton, 20% polyamide
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.