+ NET SUSTAIN Adelina organic cotton-jacquard wrap maxi dress
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
Mara Hoffman's commitment to sustainable practices and materials earned her Unifi's first-ever 'Leading the Change' award. This 'Adelina' dress is made from crinkled organic cotton-jacquard that's grown without the use of pesticides. It has a flattering wrap silhouette and flexible off-the-shoulder neckline that beautifully frames the décolletage.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Elasticated at the neckline for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
- White organic cotton-jacquard
- Ties at front
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.