+ NET SUSTAIN Idalia printed recycled swimsuit
- x small (sold out)
- small (low stock)
- x large (low stock)
Mara Hoffman's digitally printed 'Idalia' swimsuit is made with recycled materials and high-quality, OEKO-TEX®-friendly dyes. Designed with a square neckline and wide shoulder straps, it has elongating high-cut legs and a low scooped back. The production processes ensure minimal water wastage, so hand wash yours to do your part.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a long torso may wish to take the next size up
- High-cut style with medium brief coverage
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Black and white stretch-recycled polyester
- Pulls on
- 78% recycled polyester, 22% spandex
- Hand wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.