Marc Jacobs Beauty
Eye-Conic Longwear Eyeshadow Palette - Provocouture 710
Worn by iconic pop artist Cher at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, Marc Jacobs Beauty's 'Provocouture' palette is filled with intense pigments that will help you achieve bold eyes. Housed in a sleek compact, it easily fits in a tote and comes with seven shadows ranging from baby-pink to magenta. Layer the lamé, silk, satin and velvet finishes to create an abundance of looks.
- Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
- Long-lasting formula
- Comes with a mirror
- Height: 5cm / 2in
- Length: 19cm / 7.6in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
Instructions for use:
- Prime the eyes by applying the [Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer id1000926] over the lids
- Glide the lighter shades on the lid and under the brow bone
- Sweep the darker shades along the crease of the eye and/or along the lash line
- To intensify the color, use a damp brush to dab the glittery shades on the center of the lid
- 7 x 0.85g/ 0.03oz.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.