+ NET SUSTAIN crinkled bikini briefs
"Fundamental to our business model is striving for long-lasting design - in style, quality and durability," says Matteau. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, these high-waisted bikini briefs have been locally made in Australia with the goal of supporting the country's textile industry. The recycled nylon fabric is blended with stretch and has a lovely crinkle to it.
This product was Locally Made, Reduces Waste and was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise briefs with medium coverage
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 2
- Off-white stretch-recycled nylon
- Lined at base
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane
- Hand wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Designer color: Chalk Crinkle
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.