+ NET SUSTAIN Nineties stretch-REPREVE bikini briefs
Matteau's swimwear is made locally in Australia, where the brand works closely with its manufacturers to maintain high quality. Inspired by '90s minimalism, these OEKO-TEX®-certified bikini briefs are made from stretch-REPREVE® and sit high on the hips. Complete the set with the matching top, or choose a white one instead.
This product was Locally Made, Reduces Waste and was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise briefs with medium coverage
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 2
- Black stretch-REPREVE®
- Lined at base
- 80% REPREVE®, 20% elastane
- Hand wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.