+ NET SUSTAIN gathered jersey maxi dress
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (sold out)
- 5 (sold out)
Matteau's color palette is heavily influenced by art - the label's moodboard is pinned with paintings by Arturo Bonfanti and Pablo Picasso. Made from stretchy saffron jersey woven from FSC-certified wood pulp, this floor-sweeping dress has an elasticated waist and crossover straps. Wear yours to the beach with a woven tote and leather slides.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6
- 2 = UK 8
- 3 = UK 10
- 4 = UK 12
- 5 = UK 14
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Saffron jersey
- Slips on
- 100% viscose
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.