+ NET SUSTAIN organic cotton and silk-blend maxi dress
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (sold out)
- 4 (low stock)
Matteau champions timeless silhouettes you'll return to time and again. This tiered maxi dress has been made locally in the brand's native Australia from a blend of GOTS-certified organic cotton and silk. Use the matching belt to cinch the waist.
This product was Locally Made using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Orange organic cotton and silk-blend
- Slips on
- 70% organic cotton, 30% silk
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Papaya
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.