+ NET SUSTAIN tie-detailed crinkled triangle bikini top
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (sold out)
- 5 (low stock)
Matteau's bikini top is inspired by styles from the '90s. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, it's been locally made in Australia from stretch-recycled nylon with a lovely crinkle to it and has fully adjustable shoulder straps. Wrap the ties around your waist and fasten them into a bow at the back.
This product was Locally Made, Reduces Waste and was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10", bra size 30C and is wearing a size 2
- Off-white stretch-recycled nylon
- Ties at back
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane
- Hand wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Designer color: Chalk Crinkle
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.