+ NET SUSTAIN tiered organic cotton-poplin midi dress
- 1 (low stock)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (low stock)
- 4 (sold out)
- 5 (low stock)
Matteau's take on the traditional prairie dress is cut from crisp organic cotton-poplin, making it a great choice for summer. It has puffed sleeves and nips in at the waist before falling to a floaty, tiered hem. Highlight the square neckline with a delicate pendant.
This product was Locally Made with Considered Materials and Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Black organic cotton-poplin
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash or green dry clean
- Made in Australia
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.