Madame double-breasted wool and cashmere-blend coat
A little note is stitched onto the lining of Max Mara's 'Madame' coat, detailing a rich history that dates back to the '80s. It's been crafted in Italy from sumptuous wool and cashmere-blend, carefully felted to create softness and luster - the process has no less than 73 steps. The double-breasted silhouette is defined by a knotted belt and softly draped sleeves.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Internal shoulder pads
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
- White wool and cashmere-blend
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 90% wool, 10% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 98% cupro, 1% viscose, 1% metallized fiber
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.