Amulet Strength gold-plated sapphire ring
- 5 (sold out)
- 6 (sold out)
- 7 (sold out)
Meadowlark's 'Amulet Strength' signet ring is engraved with a thunderbolt, which is traditionally seen as a symbol of power and strength. It has a polished gold-plated band and is embellished with a sapphire in a star-shaped setting. Wear yours on the index or middle finger.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Round brilliant-cut Australian sapphire, total weight: 0.008-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.