Lola 18-karat gold, diamond and enamel pinky ring
New York native Melissa Kaye likes to incorporate fresh pops of color into her all-black wardrobe, and the label's '80s-inspired neon pieces are a great way to do just that. Cast from 18-karat gold, this 'Lola' ring is inlaid with glossy yellow enamel and 0.29-carats of round-cut diamonds. It's meant to be worn on your pinky finger.
- US sizing
- Designed to be worn on the smallest finger
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut G-H VS+ diamonds, total weight: 0.29-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.