14-karat gold, pearl and diamond ring
- 6 - Sold out
- 7 - Sold out
Mizuki's ring is a visual representation of the founder's love for pearls. Cast from 14-karat gold, it has an open design with a lustrous freshwater stone at one end and a diamond-encrusted heart at the other. We like it with the matching cuff.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Freshwater pearl; diamonds, total weight: 0.06-carats
- Freshwater pearl: China
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.