Mother of Pearl
+ NET SUSTAIN Ruby asymmetric wrap-effect checked twill midi skirt
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (low stock)
- UK10 (low stock)
- UK12 (low stock)
- UK14 (low stock)
Mother of Pearl designer Amy Powney makes clothes that you'll love wearing on repeat. Decorated with windowpane checks, this 'Ruby' midi skirt is cut from lightweight twill woven using viscose that supports sustainable forestry. It has a pretty wrap-effect silhouette with velvet ties at the waist and an asymmetric side panel.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- Use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a UK 8
- Black and white twill, black velvet
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.