+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat recycled blackened white gold, pearl and diamond bracelet
Color: White gold
Nadia Morgenthaler interprets the exquisiteness of historical high jewelry with a purity that feels clean and modern. This bracelet is handcrafted from 18-karat recycled blackened white gold and dotted with diamonds and natural pearls. The delicate silhouette means it's suitable for both daytime and grand events.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Natural pearls, total weight: 3.02-carats; round-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.74-carats
- Clasp fastening
- Natural pearls: Persian Gulf
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.