+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat recycled blackened white gold, pearl and diamond earrings
Color: White gold
There's something wonderfully romantic about Nadia Morgenthaler's high jewelry - the designer draws inspiration from historical styles, but imbues them with such contemporary details. Artfully finished by hand, these unique earrings have been crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat recycled blackened white gold. They're set with round-cut diamonds and lustrous Akoya and natural pearls.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 6cm / 2.5in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Akoya pearls, total weight: 2.83-carats; natural pearls, total weight: 1.26-carats; round-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.69-carats
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- Akoya and natural pearls: Japan
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.