+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat recycled red and blackened white gold and blackened sterling silver multi-stone earrings
With over 30 years of expertise, Nadia Morgenthaler creates contemporary high jewelry that's both classic and innovative. Brilliantly created using some recycled precious metals, these earrings have been hand-finished in Switzerland from 18-karat red gold with blackened sterling silver and white gold for contrast. They're set with a striking combination of rubies, natural pearls and round-cut diamonds.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 5cm / 2in
- Width: 1cm / 0.7in
- Rubies, total weight: 2.27-carats; natural pearls, total weight: 2.73-carats; round-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 1.86-carats
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- Natural pearls: Persian Gulf
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.