+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat recycled red gold and blackened sterling silver multi-stone earrings
Nadia Morgenthaler considers drawing to be one of the most important parts of her design process - she artfully uses recycled blackened sterling silver to reflect the original lines. Crafted in Switzerland and hand-finished to a "high jewelry" level, these earrings are also made with 18-karat recycled red gold for contrast. They're set with round-cut diamonds, pink spinels and natural pearls dotted at the base of the hook fastenings.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 2cm / 1in
- Width: 0cm / 0.3in
- Pink spinels, total weight: 2.25-carats; natural pearls, total weight: 0.68-carats; round-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.16-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- Natural pearls: Persian Gulf
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.