+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat recycled red gold and blackened sterling silver multi-stone ring
Nadia Morgenthaler says the element of contrast in her collections is so important - note the artful use of 18-karat recycled red gold and blackened sterling silver on this beautiful ring. Utterly contemporary and feminine, it's been expertly crafted in Switzerland and hand-finished to ensure a "high jewelry" level of perfection. It's set with glistening round-cut diamonds, a blue-purple spinel and a natural pearl.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Spinel, total weight: 1.94-carats; natural pearl, total weight: 0.52-carats; round-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.43-carats
- Natural pearl: Mexico
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.