+ NET SUSTAIN Nesting Gem 18-karat recycled gold diamond ring
Identifying as a bench jeweler, Octavia Elizabeth uses ancient techniques all achieved by labored hand-work to craft her designs. This 'Nesting Gem' ring has been crafted by hand in LA from 18-karat gold, which has been hammered into dainty links and set with a shimmering diamond at its crown.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.03-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in LA
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.