OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN
Shooting Stars 18-karat gold diamond ring
From the 'Shooting Stars' collection, OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN's 18-karat gold ring has been handmade in the house's Danish studio. It has a delicate open-worked shape and twinkling pavé-set diamonds designed to mimic the beauty of the night sky. It's pretty enough to wear solo, but will also look great stacked with a few other styles.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Brilliant-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.27-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Denmark
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.