Varda N°2 9-karat gold, sterling silver, bakelite and Nanogem ring
- 5 (sold out)
Pascale Monvoisin takes an intuitive approach to her jewelry creations, going as far as drawing rings on her fingers with a pen to get an idea of how they will look. Handmade from 9-karat gold, this 'Varda N°2' is centered with glossy cream bakelite inlaid with sterling silver in the shape of a star. The Nanogems have been developed specially for the brand to achieve rainbow hues not seen in natural stones.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Multicolored Nanogems
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.