Pleated wool-gabardine straight-leg pants
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
- FR42 (sold out)
Before founding his namesake label, Peter Do spent years working and learning from industry greats like Phoebe Philo - so it's no surprise precise tailoring and effortless draping are now his hallmarks. These wool-gabardine pants are loosely cut into a tapered straight-leg shape and sharply pleated at the front. They have a high-rise that really draws the eye in to the smallest part of your waist. Wear them with a tucked-in blouse and sandals.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, intended for a straight-leg fit, tapered at the hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 34
- Black wool-gabardine
- Buttons and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% virgin wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.