Possession 18-karat rose gold, malachite and diamond ring
So much care and detail goes into selecting Piaget's diamonds - each is examined by gemologists using state-of-the-art equipment and only picked if they are at the top of the clarity scale. Mirroring the matching cuff, this 'Possession' ring is cast from 18-karat rose gold and tipped with two striking malachite stones that beautifully frame the open silhouette. The brand believes turning the rotating diamond-embellished bands will unlock positive energy.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Malachite, total weight: 0.798-carats; brilliant-cut D-G VVS2-IF diamonds, total weight: 0.21-carats
- Made in Italy
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.