M'ama non M'ama 18-karat rose gold, mother-of-pearl and diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
- 11 (sold out)
- 13 (sold out)
- 15 (sold out)
Each one of Pomellato's 'M'ama non M'ama' rings features a single gemstone which reflects the emotions of its wearer – this one is set with a 0.50-carat mother-of-pearl, symbolizing courage, confidence and love. Handmade by artisans in the brand's Milanese atelier, it has an 18-karat rose gold band set with dainty brilliant-cut diamonds. Stack it with other colorful styles from the range.
- Italian sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Mother-of-pearl, total weight: 0.50-carats; brilliant-cut F-H VS diamonds, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.