PORTER - Issue 16, Fall 2016 - UK edition
This issue celebrates fall's decadent new mood; eschewing the pared-back subdued aesthetic of previous seasons and embracing sensuality once again. At times of uncertainty fashion has historically responded with both flair and flamboyance, and this season promises to engage our senses, lift our spirits and, well, make us feel rather glorious whatever may be going on around us. Uplifting is the perfect word to describe iconic photographer Bruce Weber, who shot the bewitching Lithuanian model of the moment, Edita Vilkeviciute, for the cover. Fall fashion is brimming with opulent fabrics and rich textures, showcased in this issue’s accessories special: from decadent velvet boots and elegant bags, to waist-flattering belts and extravagant jewels. Discover beauty’s luxe new look: the latest innovations for immaculate skin – from the regimes that deliver to the doctors who perfect; the foundation for a cashmere complexion and the high-tech products that bottle the secret to polished, fall-into-place hair.
Elsewhere in the Fall 2016 issue of PORTER:
- Fashion icon Carine Roitfeld on the allure of ballet and being inspired by Nijinsky
- Meet fashion’s king of decadence, Peter Dundas, and his captivating Cavalli muse, Georgia May Jagger
- 15-times Grammy award-winning singer-songwriter Alicia Keys shares her golden rules for living a good life
- All pricing within the magazine will be in British pounds
- This product is non-refundable
- Powered by NET-A-PORTER.COM
- 304 pages
- 8-page gatefold cover
- Published 2016
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.