Embellished belted nylon straight-leg pants
Miuccia Prada first turned to nylon in the '80s in an attempt to juxtapose the "unfashionable" yarn with her luxe silhouettes - decades on, she's still obsessed with its sleek nature. Made from a recycled version of the fabric, these pants have straight legs and utilitarian details, like sharp pleats and a silver buckle. Note the logo-appliquéd pouch on the matching belt.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Black nylon
- Concealed hook, button and zip fastening
- 100% recycled polyamide; trim: 100% polyamide; pocket lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.