+ NET SUSTAIN Zelda floral-print crepe midi dress
- US8 - Sold out
- US10 - One left
- US12 - Sold out
Reformation's 'Zelda' midi dress is cut from lightweight crepe that's made with FSC-certified pulp and printed with dainty flowers. It fits slim through the bodice before cinching in at the seamed waist and falling to a split, breezy skirt. The tie cuffs and buttoned back add to its effortlessly feminine feel.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Multicolored crepe
- Buttons and concealed zip fastening at back
- 53% viscose, 47% rayon
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Rosemarie
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.