+ NET SUSTAIN Ryan paneled organic high-rise straight-leg jeans
- 23 - Sold out
- 24 - Sold out
- 25 - Sold out
- 26 - Sold out
- 27 - Sold out
- 28 - Sold out
- 29 - Sold out
- 30 - Sold out
- 31 - Sold out
Reformation's 'Ryan' jeans are made from organic cotton blended with TENCEL™ Lyocell for softness. Designed to sit high on the waist, they have straight legs paneled with tonal patches. The slightly cropped hems are raw for a love-worn feel.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, intended for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 25 jeans have an inside leg of 26.3”/ 67cm
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 25
- Tonal-green organic denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 60% organic cotton, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- Machine wash
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.