+ NET SUSTAIN Boston floral-print crepe midi dress
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
- US12 (sold out)
Reformation's 'Boston' dress showcases the winning combination of a simple silhouette and beautiful print. Patterned with blooms, it's cut from crepe woven using viscose from a sustainably managed forest. Complement the V-neckline with a pendant.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Multicolored crepe
- Slips on
- 53% viscose, 47% rayon
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Bouquet
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.