Crimes gathered cotton-poplin dress
- FR42 - Low stock
- FR44 - One left
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Raised to be a third generation couturier, Renaissance Renaissance founder Cynthia Merhej grew up in her mother's atelier, where she gained both knowledge and a love for the craft. This 'Crimes' dress is cut from cotton-poplin in a gathered silhouette that cinches with delicate ties. It has billowy sleeves and a floaty hem.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black cotton-poplin
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.