+ NET SUSTAIN Reveler belted cotton-twill jumpsuit
Color: Sky blue
- x small - Sold out
- small - Sold out
- medium - Sold out
- large - Low stock
As a busy CEO and mom of five, Rivet Utility founder Daun Dees understands the importance of versatile pieces in a well-rounded wardrobe. This 'Reveler' jumpsuit has been made in downtown LA from soft cotton-twill with breezy wide legs and a long sash belt. Wear it with slides during the day, switching to heels and a blazer for dinner and drinks.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist with wide-leg pants
- Use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Sky-blue cotton
- Concealed zip fastening along front
- 100% cotton
- Made in Los Angeles
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.